Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DIY Bug Repellent (Spray or Gel)

I think just every person at some point wishes Noah could have squashed a couple of pesky bugs as they were brought onto the Ark. Two in particular that are my least favorite are gnats and mosquitoes.    When we used to live in Alabama they were particularly horrible. Now that we are in Indiana, they aren't as bad, but they are still around.

I had tried a couple different recipes for a bug repellent using Young Living Essential Oils and none of them really worked well. Then I was asked to create this video for an online class using this recipe and so far it works really really well! Both my husband and I enjoy fishing in our pond in the evenings and we notice a significant difference when we use it and when we don't. So, enjoy this simple recipe and let me know what you think!

What you will need:

A small travel spray bottle or squirt bottle (like in the video)

Aloe Vera liquid or gel. 

5 drops Young Living Purification oil

2 drops Young Living Thieves oil

2 drops Young Living Melaluca oil

2 drops Young Living Lemongrass oil

1 drop Young Living Peppermint oil





No comments:

Post a Comment