Monday, July 21, 2014

Young Living's Thieves Products!

One of the things that has always bothered me is the list of unrecognizable ingredients on the back of our products that we use every day. Just because I don't recognize an ingredient does not necessarily mean it is bad, but most of your every day products are full of chemicals that will seep into your body  through your skin or the air you breathe. Within the last 6 months I have been on a quest to change out most all of our every day products for clean products. It gives me a peace of mind that my family is not inhaling, ingesting or having toxins absorbed through their skin. We have not converted all of our products, yet, but we have switched over most of them with the help of Young Living. So, what products have we switched? Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash, air fresheners, bug spray, hand soap, house hold cleaner, eye make-up remover, moisturizer, diaper rash cream, and our entire medicine cabinet!

Today I want to specifically share with you about Young Livings Thieves products. Obviously, I love Thieves Essential Oil! It is what we use to keep sickies at bay and it works soo well! If we do happen to get a bug, it reduces the amount of time we are sick. But in addition to the Thieves oil, there is an entire line of products that contain Thieves oil for everyday protection against germs!



Why I love Thieves Essential Oil? Because of all the many uses!! 


How do we use it? We diffuse it to clear the air of germs (and it makes my house smell amazing!), we apply it to our feet for protection during cold and flu season, and we add it to capsules and take it with water for extra immune system support! 

Young Living has an entire line of Thieves oral hygiene products too! Toothpaste (AromaBright, Dentarome Ultra, or Dentarome Plus), Mouthwash, and Dental Floss! Every time I use the toothpaste and mouthwash I feel like I just stepped out of the dentist office after a cleaning! But with the peace of mind that chemicals and fluoride were not put in my mouth or accidentally ingested! And an added bonus, they all contain Thieves so my immune system is strengthened every time I brush my teeth! 

In the Thieves product line is probably one of my most used items. Thieves Spray. I personally, keep these handy around my house and on the go. When out and about I use it to disinfect icky bathrooms or grocery carts, or anything that just needs to be disinfected. My family has used Thieves spray for tooth aches, sore throats, and itchy scratchy throats too! 

Lastly in the Thieves line of products is the Hand Soap and Household Cleaner. I use the cleaner for EVERYTHING! It smells amazing and I love to clean counter tops, windows, floors, toilets, and toys with it! I have the peace of mind that bad bacteria is destroyed without compromising our bodies with harsh chemicals! The hand soap is so good and is in our bathrooms and at our kitchen sink. It smells so good, lasts a long time (foaming hand soap) and I know my family is getting a good immune system boost every time they wash their hands! 

My family loves Thieves! I truly believe it is because of these products that we use daily that we have been sick considerably less! It has not been hard to make the switch to clean products and we are enjoying all the benefits these amazing Thieves products have to offer! 

Would you like to try some of these products for yourself? Interested in getting your products at wholesale cost? Simply click here to get started! 

Do you have any questions about these products? Simply leave your questions in the comments and I will answer them! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment